Wednesday 1 August 2012

Politics

I love music with all my heart, and I'm surprised I haven't written a whole blog post on just the topic of music alone, but I'm sure that will come soon enough. Yet lately music has been dead, and so I have found something new to engage myself in.

A most recent thing that has recently interested me lately is politics. I've always liked discussing politics, but over the years I found myself to have lost interest in it, or maybe I became too occupied with something else...

Anyway, I love, love, love it. If you follow me on Twitter, you'll often find me ranting against Australia and its screwed up government, or even America and their screwed up policies towards 'peace in the middle east', and such issues like that. I even have a seperate Tumblr dedicated to nothing but politics. 

Moving on, screw Australian politics. That crap doesn't interest me too much although I would say, I do know a fair bit about it (Abbott sucks). Foreign politics is more my area of speciality, particularly issues in The Middle East like Syria, Palestine, Egypt etc. It scares me how much a person my age knows about this stuff.

I just love a good open-minded debate / discussion about these kinds of things! It probably explains why I do Legal Studies as a subject! As well as Modern History, I love History so you'll always find me researching further into political past events, such as revolutions etc.

Which leads me to my future choices... I'd love to be a journalist and a political activist. I'd love to show the world the truth instead of the stupid bias and celebrity gossip, as well as make a difference in the world by getting involved in rallies and stuff.

Yeah, politics is great. It doesn't interest much people, but if you know much about it, then I do applaud you. Anyway, this was probably boring but kudos to you if you read all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment