Friday 31 August 2012

Suicide

So, this is something that happens all the time. Every day, every minute.

Today I had just heard about a suicide that someone jumped in front of a train at St. Mary's station, like holy crap that's near me!

Someone also did the same thing 2 weeks ago by jumping in front of a train, except this time it was at the city.

People kill themselves all the time. It's a problem. A big one. It's something we can prevent though.

When life gives you lemons, simple. Just throw them back at life. There's no point ending your life over a problem that is temporary.

Like Hayley Williams says, "Suicide is no solution. Keep fighting." Also, "If someone tells you, you're no good, they're no better!"

If you follow me on tumblr, you'd know I said it over and over again that if you need to talk, I am here! Always. Even if I can't help, I can listen, and it does always help to vent. My ask box is open. (Anonymous is activated.) I'm pretty much always on Twitter. I'm here. Just putting that out there. (I've put the links below)

If you don't want to talk to me, you can talk to professionals. If you feel you have depression, there is REACHOUT and BEYONDBLUE.

If you are a teenager, the kids helpline is available and if you are an adult, Lifeline Australia is available.

LIFELINE AUSTRALIA - 13 11 14

THE KIDS HELPLINE - 1800 55 1800

Remember, a few kind words or even a smile at someone can make them change their mind! :)

tumblr - putawentz
twitter - kowth

No comments:

Post a Comment