Friday 27 July 2012

My Blog Title

You're probably wondering what it means. If you've been guessing, then you're probably right. Bittersweet Dreams. That's exactly what I means.

Dreams that are bitter and sweet. Whether they be dreams you have in life or asleep... it doesn't matter. Most of us use our dreams as an escape, so I've been thinking what's the let down? Dreams or Life?

Most argue life... some argue dreams. I used to think life myself, but life aint all bad when you look at it from a positive view. We really make our problems out to be bigger than they really are and so, thus you get too many first world problems.

In fact, in my opinion... Dreams are the let down. I mean, your dreams and fantasies make you happy, but they also give you high expectations, so you have an amazing dream... but then wake up to life disappointed. Life isn't the disappointment here, Life is just.... life. 

If we're talking dreams as in aspirations here, then I'd say they definitely give us something to look forward to, but one of the main lessons in life is you can't just get whatever you want handed to you on a silver platter. You have to go through life, and endeavour all the hardships to come out as a stronger person, and actually make what was once a dream a reality.

Dreams are great however because they offer something life cannot especially as a child or a teenager. An escape, and I do wonder why people enjoy day dreaming. 

I just wanted to get something out there, and so I couldn't think of anything, but one thing turned into another, so voilĂ  there you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment