Saturday 28 July 2012

Trips

This thought is on my mind like all the time, so it's not really a daily thought but maybe an all time thought? I don't quite know.

Anyway, I always think about how I'd love to go on a trip. Whether it be somewhere for a while. or even interstate. By trip, I mean holiday obviously. If I wanted to take a trip, I'd just trip over something haha!

On a serious note, I have a lot of online friends, and most of them do happen to live interstate. I'd just really love to go and visit them. Not for the sake of that, but also to take a holiday away from here. I just want to go somewhere, enjoy the atmosphere and to clear my mind and just relax.

The last time I actually took a trip was in 2007 when I went overseas to visit family. On the way, we stopped in Singapore for 1 night, and 2 days. However it was unintentional and we just happened to stay there because we missed our plane and it was all QANTAS's fault. I loved it. We were just lucky we got to spend a whole day therefore we took a tour and saw everything. Singapore was amazing. Love to go back one day.

A trip to visit family is still a trip but not really a holiday, I guess? I mean it is, because you get time off everything else happening here (since we went to a different country) and school, but no. Yeah, you get to see your extended family, but people still get all up in your hair and stuff, it's quite annoying. Besides, it's the same old place. I mean, nothing quite exciting about the village that my parents hail from...

Anyway, on the way back... my dad decided to take a stop into China. However, it was horrible. China was good, except NO ONE spoke English! It was hard to get around, but my dad knew this guy over there who could speak Arabic so it was okay. On the other hand, we were sick too, and that was horrible.

So yes, the last trip I took was in 2007. Five years ago. Unless you count that trip up the stairs a few weeks ago at Parramatta Station. Oh, how clumsy I am. Seriously though, I'm just itching to get out of Sydney. I mean, it's the same old thing everyday.

I really want to go to Spain or South America even to visit, as well as have a go at actually using my Spanish speaking skills properly. I'd love to go to Europe! I'd love to go back home to Palestine. I'd love to go to other places in The Middle East like Dubai etc. I'd love to go to the U.S. I'd love to go to the U.K. ugh, I just want to go everywhere!

Take me somewhere! Take me anywhere! Everyone has all these plans to travel and stuff after school ends, and I'm just like Hi, I want to travel too but I highly doubt it's likely that it'll happen... I don't know man, I just have to go somewhere soon.

Anyway this has been a relatively long blog post, I hope I haven't bored you with my rambling..

No comments:

Post a Comment