Tuesday 24 July 2012

School, school, school.

I am sick of the word 'school'. I am sick of everything to do with it. I am sick of just waking up early in the morning for it. Although that last sentence would be the thought of a lazy person, which I'll admit I am.

I have literally got a pile of assignments to do, although I'm slowly getting through them, and working as hard as I can, really. I wish I could drop out but I can't, and I guess school is better than home. Home is boring, and my friends all ditch me anyway so going out would never happen.

Keeping to the relevant topic here, this term should be good... because it's just handing in assignments, and no assessments until week 9 / 10 which is when our yearlies begin. Fun times. Then the pressure truly begins, as we start year 12. So many more fun times. So many more assignments, I look forward to it. (Not really.)

Moving on to year 12. I'll have to try really hard, by using both wits and effort. I can't rely on brains and knowledge alone. I'll have to ace my HSC, otherwise it's repetition or TAFE for me which is where I don't want to end up, or even UWS but I'll pass, thanks.

The thing here though is the future isn't guaranteed. Never. Yeah, we live in Australia where there are multiple opportunities, but still. I mean, who knows... what if I don't get into the course I want? Something along those lines. I guess there is always the other option of being in a band, but with the amount of piracy these days, as well as the rock / punk genre being on a decline, we're not really going to get much out of it unless we're Paramore or Fall Out Boy or something. It's not about the money, but you know, you guys get what I'm saying...

I'm rambling, I know. I'll just cut to the chase. The point here is trying never hurts. All I have to do is just try my best, get good marks, and this ride won't be as painful as I probably make it out to be in my head.

Speaking of school, I'll have to get back to assignmenting. Keep checking back for more posts.

¡ Adios! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment