Monday 30 July 2012

Selflessness (Karma)

Selflessness: altruism: the quality of unselfish concern for the welfare of others


So, a few people have told me I am too kind, and of course this is a good thing, and well you're welcome. I love being nice to people, doing little things for them, it just makes you feel good about yourself. Not only that, but you earn people's gratitude.

It also brings about good karma. I mean, those that you do good stuff for are going to owe you, and while they may not show it, they will end up showing it in the long-run when you'll really need their help.



However, thinking and thinking, sometimes being too kind can be a bad thing, as people can use that kindness to their advantage, and I guess it does kill you inside. People do suck though, and eh oh well. What can you do about it?

I can't help but put others before myself though. I just don't know how to do it. I always put others needs before mine. Someone teach me please?



I guess, at the end of the day, it's not your loss but theirs. If they don't want to appreciate it, then who cares. Karma will strike them back, and also being a selfless person will earn you good deeds and a good reputations. I love being nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment